About Me

Saving you money and time by sharing with you cheap tricks and tricks

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 3: Publishing/Leadership: Think Out Loud (Part 1)



It is really crazy to think I am close to the end of my journey with my CBR project...but seriously thinking about it...I am still only mid-way through and might always be mid-way....
This CBR has really challenged me to challenge my students to a higher level and I want to share this with the world. Students are capable of soooo much and we just need to help be the facilitator and help guide them to their comments. I have done so much research and have allowed my students bask in that knowledge and challenge themselves to higher levels of motivational styles in their learning, I feel that it needs to be shared. 
As of right now, I want to work on publishing a paper that will hopefully be published through a web-based site and then hopefully later on do more of a presentation style to help spread the wildfire to other educators to help improve the learning of their students. I feel that my first goal is to get my mind set and somehow publish my works and see where that goes for me and then possibly begin to work on a presentation. I think that writing a paper or an abstract about my project will help me better organize how I would like to present and portray my finalized piece to others.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts about being mid-way through the process. It's said that when it comes to the great movies, directors never finish the project, they run out of time and are forced to abandon it. By nature we don't like to do this, but nothing would be "done" if we weren't forced to "finish" or at least imitate being done. I definitely know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete