Since I have decided to try to publish my works with an article, I have found two journals that I would like to submit my work to. The reason I chose these two journals is because they both have to deal with the use of interactive materials and the use of technology and an ongoing development of learning and research. It was truthfully pretty hard to choose between journal's because many of them had the same set out end goal...to have people recognize the advancements there are in the world of education and to improve what is out there with means of technology but here are two that I chose that I felt had some of the strongest components a part of their summaries.
This journal offers information on the impact and effectiveness on education and training in many areas. Some of the core areas that the journal focuses on that were also incorporated into my CBR project include: interactie learning environments, interactive simulations and games, and computer-supported collaborative learning. I feel that my article would be a strong candidate to be published in this journal to help foster the research on implementation and effectiveness in the means of technology within the classroom.
This journal was chosen because it is highly focused on research and development in educational technology and I feel that the strategies and tactics that I used in my classroom are easily incorporated into this type of journal setting. As of right now my research is more qualitative than quantitative but as my research and journey continues, I hope to incorporate more of the quantitative quality into my findings. This journal not only offers these venues in its manuscripts but allows the ongoing research to continue throughout its publications. This journal also caught my attention because of the title of being connected to education and the research and development of technology in education. I think that is a strong component that we are advocates of the use of technology within the classroom setting but ensuring that this use keeps developing and that we continue to research the best methodologies for our learners.
Think Out Loud Post 1:
http://fsoetchelenxiong.blogspot.com/2011/08/week-3-think-out-loud-part-1.html
This will link you to my previous thoughts on why I chose to write a short article to be published by leading journals in our community.
Think Out Loud Post 2:
http://fsoetchelenxiong.blogspot.com/2011/08/week-3-publishingleadership-think-out.html
This will link you to the two journals that I will be submitting my Leadership Project to which is correlated to my Challenged Based Research Project.
Journal Submission:
Here is my first paragraph to my short article that I will be submitting to the two leading journals I have chosen in my Think Out Loud Post 2. Below my first paragraph you will notice a link that will allow you to view my rough sketch of my paper I am currently working on.
Motivational practices that impact learners have evolved, and research has shown that these practices have played key roles in all learning environments. Some core motivational practices that researchers have defined as beneficial are teacher expectation levels, personal ownership of subject matter, and the use of technology. Student motivation and achievement were set to a higher standard as well. The key element for all learning communities to stress is the importance of motivation to therefore correlate with stronger learning environments within the classroom. The level of motivation continued to increase in all learners, if each of these areas the stressed area was set within the bounds of motivational tactics in the learning environment. The end result of whether or not these motivational practices will therefore help achieve academic success will come forth. The areas of teacher expectation levels, personal ownership of subject matter, the use of technology and the impact it had on learners have all been explored with the motivational tactic in the classroom.
Here is the link to the rest of my Publishing Leadership Paper: (click below)
Here is the link to the rest of my Publishing Leadership Paper: (click below)
Xiong Publishing Leadership Paper



wonderful project well executed.
ReplyDelete