Photo Credit: SmartBoard Notebook Gallery
Wow...another month checked off the list. It is crazy how fast this program is going by and now one more month until hopefully....<drumroll>...WE graduate. I am so excited but nervous and scared to have this all coming to an end..Keep your fingers crossed I make it through this last month...since we have already purchased our tickets to fly to florida as well as our hotel room to stay at...($600+)...let's not let it go to waste :) but it is also nerve wrecking to think of the things we are going to need to accomplish next month...getting everything put together and organized and our final presentations and panel set...SCARY...and it is also scary to think this is all coming to an end...(for not at least)...I do hope to audit and stay on the cutting edge of technology for my students but I also do hope to keep my bonds with the friends and 'family' I have made through this program. <3

Another job well done. Enjoy these days and this last month. Be in the Now.
ReplyDelete