About Me

Saving you money and time by sharing with you cheap tricks and tricks

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 3 Wimba Blog Post- Free Blog (1)



Wimba was a bit overwhelming to watch through the archive because I felt as if I kept writing down question after question. 

The 'Publishing Leadership Project' was covered throughly but it was also confusing. I understand that we will be writing two think out loud posts where one is about whether or not we want to present or write a paper and then the second one is about where we are going to do this and then followed by our week four post about the actual project with links to our previous posts and paper. I guess the biggest question I have is...is this our literature review paper or just a short paper about what we did...or is this the abstract? I asked a few of my closest classmates and asked them but still feel like I need to ask Mr. Bustillos just to put my mind at ease. 

I also pretty much laughed out loud when the question was brought up about "The Art of Possibility" compared to the Oprah book when someone commented that they have no idea because they haven't read either....TOO FUNNY. It was also really nice to hear how many others LOVED the chapter about giving an a...because that was also hands down my favorite chapter thus far. 

I am also pretty sure that I will be signing up for the Tuesday session for the presentation since I have to work on Thursday but need to get some questions answered before I full commit to a day. I am really excited to see where my project leads me because I think it is key that we hear about what other educators are doing with our future leaders of our world.

I really hate missing wimba sessions because it makes me feel lost and confused....even though I am watching the same session as if I was there. I would really recommend to others to try their best to attend as many Wimba session they can. I have missed a few here and there due to work but have always tried my best to make them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment