Here are some screen shots of what my iGoogle page looks like. Stay up to date with it because it will be getting new updates quite frequently.
Home Tab:
This page was mainly laid out in a previous course (MLR) I am taking for my Master's Program at Full Sail University. Located on this page you will find basic gadgets such as links to my 'professional' Facebook, Gmail, basic FSO bookmarks, Twitter, and also my to-do list.
FSO Tab:
In this tab you will find basic quick click links to many useful Full Sail links, to-do lists, bookmarks, LinkedIn Link, and a clock with my time zone as well as Florida's!
In this tab you will find a few quick click links for my CBR references, a to-do list, and also a quick access Google calendar.
ETC Tab:
In this tab, which is my newest and latest, you will find quick links for my ETC course resources, flicker link, blogger gadget, Google docs gadget, and also the Google reader gadget.
So much to do...with so little time!



Hi Helen and greetings from the other side of the great state of Wisconsin. I like all the color on your iGoogle site - I chose to go with the classic, boring Google look for my site. Maybe I'll try experimenting with some of the other layouts. Thanks for following my blog - I am following yours as well. Good luck with the course.
ReplyDeleteJude