Audio, effects, themes and finishing tips!
In a previous course, I believe in month one, I really wanted to add some music to my movie projects but had no idea how. I personally thought it was unfair to work with iMovie when I had no idea how the program worked but it was a lot easier to work with than I thought it was going to be. I didn't accomplish my goal in adding music to that project but after these short videos...it is SO much easier than I thought. I also greatly appreciate how there are some iLife Sound Effects which are free of credits.
It is also pretty cool how audio tracks can be easily added to the entire video or to specific clips. The audio options are very easy to manipulate, as if you were editing video.
Even the simple clicks of editing the video are quite simple...and not only does the same 'click' allow me to edit the audio but it also allows me to edit the video!
Not only does this option on the video allow me to adjust or edit the audio and video but also the clip itself. Once the selection is made, the platform used through iMovie is a easy click and drag. It is quite helpful that the editing portion of any part in iMovie is the click and drag.
After making the selection to edit the video, audio, or clip this simple editor comes up for you to choose what you would like to do. One key element to this that I thought was interesting was the stabilization to video that is shaky. I can already think of multiple videos that I could have used this option for.
With so much to do in so little time.....these videos definitely flew by. It is interesting how much this simple but complex program can do!
Not only does iMovie allow you edit the basics of your video but it also allows you to become a professional and make specific and precise edits to your video, audio, and clips as well. By simply clicking, iMovie and then Preferences you can allow the availability of the advanced tools to appear so that you can make precise edits to your video.
The precision editor allows precise and professional edits to your video.
The iMovie videos were very helpful and insightful in the ways this program can and will help me in and out of this Full Sail program.






No comments:
Post a Comment