About Me

Saving you money and time by sharing with you cheap tricks and tricks

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BP6_link to Mark Lillquist & link to Jude Rathburn



Follow this LINK to view my comment on Mark Lillquist's blog!

*I know that our assignment was to only post one but after I had already completed this project I had some issues with creativity in the one minute video message...so I "dabbled" around and ended up on a peer's (Jude Rathburn's) site to see what she had done with her one-minute video blog. It was interesting to see what she had done and it helped me get my creative juices flowing in my own brain. I thought this would be significant to write on my own page and comment for the link because blogging is to help us social network with others and use ideas from others to incorporate into our own...and this definitely has helped me do just that! Thanks Jude and I hope you don't mind I did this!

Follow this LINK to view my comment on Jude Rathburn's page!

No comments:

Post a Comment