I am definitely thankful to have the Lynda membership because I know that as my iMovie skills grow and continue to be used in this program...I will need a refresher on many of these skills. I really do appreciate all the "quick type" options that can be used to make editing my movies easier but having the availability to click on a minimal amount of places to edit the audio or video also makes it easier to remember.
With the closing there was another quick screen capture of the presenter as my closing which was nice to see again who has taken me step by step through my iMovie training.
Upon my completion, I received a certificate of completion of my iMovie training.In my previous course, I was assigned to make a short video on some of the way I incorporate technology into my classroom. I used the similar video I made from that class to help me complete my project for this class. I played around with the music, video, audio, and clip adjustments. I think the end project is pretty funny and I know my kids in my class will think so as well. See if you can pay close enough attention to each section to see what was changed... :) I hope you enjoy it!
In order for me to be able to share this video with you, I also watched the simple click on how to share my videos and upload them to this platform. It was quite easy but it also takes some time.
On the top of the iMovie bar there is a button that says 'Share' and simply clicking on that a drop down window will appear that allows you choose where you would like to share your video to. I have noticed a majority of the time I will just 'Export Movie' because in the previous classes we were to upload our video to our Viddler accounts.
After choosing how my video needed to be shared, I was then able to choose the export size and choosing where the video was to be exported to.
One my video was exported I simply clicked on the upload button the platform I wanted the video uploaded to!
It is crazy to think that my computer that I have been using for the past three years has the platform of iMovie on it and I had only used it three or four times! After completing this training, I hope to use iMovie more frequently now that I feel much more comfortable with the platform and the usability of it.
Another interesting aspect of this assignment was using the platform of the Lynda learning lounge. I know that we have had this account for some time now, but truthfully....other than logging in the first time I got the account information...I hadn't touched it! After learning about the platform of iMovie on it, I already searched for the platform of iWeb. Currently our school uses iWeb for our basic school and classroom websites and being able to use it to a technical aspect would be helpful. The only side to all of this is the time it takes up. Finding the time to set aside to use and find all of these easy, quick and most importantly free resources is a skill I need to find! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment